Deadline: May 17, 2013
Purpose of the Award
The National Black Police Association is seeking to enhance Higher Education opportunities among qualified candidates. It is our desire that through this financial award that a student, male or female, might be afforded the opportunity to have higher education training in the academics of Law Enforcement, or other related areas, for the betterment of the Criminal Justice System.
Method of Selection
- All entries will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
- The winner will be chosen based on adherence to contest rules.
Rules for Scholarship Applicants (Please Read)
- Applicant must be a senior in high school.
- Applicant must be a United States Citizen.
- Applicant must be of good character.
- Applicant must have a recommendation from his/her principal, counselor, or teacher.
- A current high school transcript must be submitted with the application.
- A current picture. Pictures will NOT be returned.
- Applicant is permitted to attend a two year college or university of their choice.
- Applicant must have a letter of acceptance to a college or university with applicant prior to date of award.
All rules must be followed or your application will not be accepted.
How to apply
Candidates may submit their application by filling out the electronic form below. If you are unable to complete the electronic form, please download the application and return it to:
National Black Police Association